Sunday, August 21, 2011

Pretty as a Picture - Necklace Storage

I've seen lots of ideas in the Blog-World for jewelry storage, and have been really wanting to try the picture frame necklace holder.  I started with this large picture frame from the thrift store:

"Peacock" is the new hot color right now, and I'm loving it.... 
It took one coat of primer and two coats of spray paint.

I added small cup-hooks that I found at Menard's, and a strip of burlap to hang it from.

I'm LOVING the color...

And here it is on the wall in my craft room!  :)
I've hung necklaces I've made, two necklaces from my friend at Jen Creates,
one my hubby & kids gave me, one from my friend Jill, and one from Premier Designs.  :)

1 comment:

  1. This is such a great idea! I have plenty of old frames around my house, and I'm always trying to think of gift ideas for girls birthday parties. This would be perfect!

    ReplyDelete