Thursday, February 3, 2011

The Latest Thing...

I've been having a GREAT time filling orders for friends and family of domino necklaces, magnets, and zipper rings.  I've had between 1-5 orders every day!!  Check out the latest request for a BIG FUNKY RED Zipper Ring:
Earlier this week, I had the opportunity to learn a little more about Facebook for Business, and Creating a Website.  SO.....I made a new Facebook Business Page for the shop (Budreau Muffler, Automotive & Tow) AND I made a new page for my jewelry and creaft designs!!!  After much thought and suggestions from friends & family - I decided to call it:  Make It Yours.  I love to make stuff.  I figure if other people want to look at the stuff I make and make it for themselves - more power to them.  OR if they like my stuff and want me to make it for them - I'd LOVE to!! :)  It's been going great so far, and I'm having SO MUCH FUN!! :)  Here the link if you want to "like" my page:  http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Make-It-Yours/151626644892803

I didn't have any orders that needed filled last night....SO......I made these:
It's a necklace and a ring made out of fabric.  A "Pom Pom Bib Necklace" and "Pom Pom Ring."  I wore them today with a dark brown shirt....and got a lot of compliments!  I plan to make at least one more in gray...and then see if anyone decides to order before I make any other colors.

For tonight, I do have some orders to fill (4 Zipper Rings, 1 Metal Stamp Necklace, and 3 Domino Designs).  So it's off to tuck my kiddos in bed - and then down to the craft room to have some fun!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment