Saturday, January 29, 2011

Victory!

I'll be back to crafting tomorrow, but for tonight - VICTORY! My son Braxton, who is 6 1/2 years old, just WON his first Kids Wrestling Tournament!  That's right, 1st place!!!  We couldn't be more proud of him.  He worked so hard, had a great time, and came home with the win.  It was a LONG day, but Keely was quite a trooper.  My Dad and Mom were able to come watch a couple matches, which we really appreciated.  My laptop is getting some upgrades, otherwise I'd post a couple pics.  Just had to share the wonderful news!!!  We are SO blessed and so Thankful and Grateful for the lives that we have built with the help of God and our family.  :)
The Champ with Coach Daddy:
Cheerleader Keely - Showing off her Wrestler's Sis Necklace:


Oh, and a few more highlights....
Braxton moved up a reading level this week, he is now on 11.
Braxton earned a certificate from his teacher for completing 3 math addition time tests (the 2nd person in his class to do so!).
Keely had junior cheer practice this week....I still can't believe she's old enough!  She REALLY enjoys it.  Her performance will be next Tuesday!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment