Wednesday, January 26, 2011

My Latest Obsession

I have NOT been able to stop thinking about Zipper Rings since I first had a chance to try to make them while visiting my friend in Nebraska.  I brought along a few crafty things that I'd been wanting to try to make, instead of our usual scrapbooking get-together....and we had SO MUCH FUN!!! I'll be posting some of the things we made over the next couple of days, but this is probably my absolute favorite:

It's a RING, made out of a ZIPPER!  Can you believe it?  Don't you just LOVE it?  Here's a close up:

Oh, and here is one in light pink:


I'm slightly obsessed with them!!!  I just bought a bunch more zippers in different colors (you should've SEEN the look on the cashier's face....yes, I'm crazy).

So, truly....what do you think?  I've made a few for myself, but am up for making more for others if you're interested in having the latest statement piece without a huge investment!  :)  Yay for attempting to be a cool mom!  LOLOLOL

No comments:

Post a Comment